The scheduled of conferences, workshops, meetings and links to other calendars.
· Nov. 8 & 9 – House Game & Fisheries Committee is set to consider House Bill 2155 (B.Smith-R-York) to increase the cost of fishing and boating licenses.
· Nov. 9 – (New) Senate Environmental Resources Committee to consider Senate Bill 1030 (Erickson-R- Delaware) setting Advanced Energy Portfolio Standard (RPS) requiring electric suppliers in Pennsylvania and House Bill 148 (Solobay-D-Washington) Mine Subsidence Assistance for building owners; House Bill 2029 (Cruz-D-Philadelphia) penalties for illegal dumping in Philadelphia; House Bill 2035 (McIlhinney-R-Bucks) Energy Efficiency Standards Act; House Bill 2227 (Rubley-R-Chester) Forest Lands Beautification funding; House Bill 2289 (Yudichak-Luzerne) waste tire recycling; Senate Bill 983 (Rafferty-Montgomery) – landfill permitting amendments; Senate Bill 1170 (Mowery-R-Cumberland) – water & sewer connection financial assistance for homeowners; Senate Resolution 298 (Greenleaf-R-Montgomery) – Resolution to Congress urging adoption of national energy policy with emphasis on natural gas supply and energy conservation.
· Nov. 9 - 10 - Economic Prosperity and Biodiversity Conservation: Planning for Pennsylvania's Future Conference – Harrisburg.
· Nov. 11 -14 - Pennsylvania Alliance for Environmental Education (PAEE) Annual Conference "Digging Deeper Into the Environment & Ecology Standards" Wilkes-Barre.
· Nov. 17 – Resource Recovery-Connections for the Future. Symposium on reuse of AMD byproducts. Southern Alleghenies Conservancy. Johnstown.
· Nov. 17-18 – (New) PA Manufactured Soils Conference. State College.
· Nov. 19 – Statewide Water Resources Committee meeting to discuss development of the state water plan. Harrisburg.DEP Calendar of Events Watershed Events